The Archives Centre holds our:
- research and records
- local newspapers (bound copies from 1957)
- microfilm of newspapers (Kerang 1882-1913 and Cohuna 1913 onwards)
- a photographic collection of people and places
- cemetery records for a wide area
- family and district history
A large compactus unit is installed in a fire-proof room.
We welcome personal visits to view our extensive collection. Family and local history research can be arranged (for a small fee) or you may prefer to do your own.
Archive Centre opening hours
PLEASE NOTE, WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Friday 10am-3pm or by appointment.